[greenyes] RCRA Conference - Rural Routing & Collection
Hello All -

I have been coordinating a session for the upcoming RCRA Conference here in
Washington, DC next month.

Can anyone recommend a rural or tribal community official who might be a
good speaker?  I know several, but since we do not have travel monies to get
them to the conference I've hit a brick wall.  Therefore, if you know
someone who lives relatively close or someone who is already attending the
conference who would be willing to participate in the session - Please let
me know ASAP!

The Session, "Rural Solid Waste Collection and Management Issues", will take
place on Friday, August 15th from 9:45 - 11:15am.  Current speakers include,
John Culbertson, RW Beck and Constance Gwinn, Southern RCAP.  I will be the
moderator.  Speakers will have 10/15 mintues to present case study
information and then we will spend the rest of the session in a roundtable
discussion - with the speakers acting as panelists.

Anything you can do to assist would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program