RE: [greenyes] Query--bags for recycling
Michelle

We would love to partner with you on whatever bag needs you may have.  We
could provide you with bags like you described made from 100% post consumer
recycled plastic bottles (polyester).  Please feel free to contact me
personally to discuss what you're considering, my contact info is below...

Steve G. Jarrett
V.P. of Sales & Marketing
Clothes Made From Scrap, Inc.
6461 Conroy Road, Suite 906
Orlando, FL 32835
Direct Phone: (407) 578-8910
Direct Fax: (407) 445-8952
www.ClothesMadeFromScrap.com
"Complete The Circle"

*** Don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk, by utilizing our 100%
recycled content clothing line! ***

Please feel free to visit our brand new sister site for any potential
non-recycled apparel needs too...
www.WholesaleClothingOnline.com
"Why Pay Retail?!"