[greenyes] Chemical - Hazardous Waste Collection/Diposal from Public Schools
Hello Everyone -

I'm looking for information on any state/local programs that deal with the
collection and/or diposal of hazardous materials or chemicals from public
schools. For example, what happens to all the chemicals that are used in
school science classes?  Is there a formal protocal for managing these
materials? Who is involved in such efforts and are there any successful case
studies or examples out there??  Of course, I'd be particularly interested
in rural examples, but any information you have would be helpful!

Please send any responses directly to me!

Thanks so much,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program