[greenyes] SW Facilities - Counter Terrorism Policies??
Hello All -

I had a phone call today from a gent who is putting together a presentation
on safety/security issues involving public utilities.  Does anyone know of
any policies, ordinances, or other guidelines that have been issued as a
result of the terrorists threats?  Seems to me there must be something that
came out of the anthrax scares.

Please reply to the list and/or directly to me!!

Thanks so much,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program