From: michelle smith [mailto:pcrecycles@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 1:44 PM
To: green yes listserv; RECYC-L College and University Recycling Coordinator
List
Subject: [greenyes] steel recycling containers?

Hello-

I am looking for steel recycling containers with a paper slot for recycling.
The original brand who made them (Witt) no longer does so.  We ordered some
steel containers with lids for cans and bottles and nice steel trash cans.
We are looking for steel paper receptacles to "complete the picture."  Any
suggestions?  I have looked everywhere and have not been able to find
anything!  Thanks!

Michelle

Michelle Smith
Recycling and Waste Reduction Progam
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI  02918

(401) 865-1881