[greenyes] SUVs and the U.N.
AP had an interesting photo that was published this morning in our Omaha
World-Herald and perhaps in your newspaper of the U.N. inspectors leaving
Iraq.  The photo showed a long line of SUVs.  I thought it was extremely
interesting given Kyoto and helped to reaffirm a sneaking suspicion of mine
that governments, be them local or global, are much more interested in us
doing what they say, not doing what they do.

John Waddell
KJWB Publications Inc./Refuse News