[greenyes] RE: Green Products
Hi, Amy.
The Architectural Resource Collaborative out of Washington D.C. sponsors
a Regional Sustainable Resource Directory with a database that includes
products available within a 500 mile radius.
I suggest trying them first and have your friend give me a call if there
are additional questions.

http://www.arcdc.com/arc/SilverStream/Pages/pgHome.html

Regards,
Bruce Maine
Research Director - Sustainable Design Services
LEED Accredited Professional
HDR
402.399.1198
bmaine@no.address