[greenyes] Alternative Uses of Glass
In our rural community, it's not feasible to recycle our glass.  Instead it
is stored at our transfer station and used as aggregate in road fill
projects and at the transfer station itself.  I would like to look into
extending its use into construction projects, and am wondering if anyone has
some information on other communities who are currently doing this.  Any
information on purchasing a good glass crusher would also be helpful.
Thanks.

Jeanne Liston
Outreach Coordinator
Environmental Resource Center