[GreenYes] RE: Big Event Recycling
Don,

On the Waterfront is a festival in Rockford, IL that generates 52 tons of
garbage over the 3 day weekend of the festival. We were just awarded a grant
from the Illinois Dept. of Commerce Affairs to start a recycling program at
this year's festival. Though the  proposal, I have the laid the groundwork
for the entire program from start to finish. Please call me if you would like
to discuss the program.

Karen King
On the Waterfront
www.onthewaterfront.com

the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Meed

Producer of Illinois's largest music festival, On the Waterfront, Inc. is a
501(c)(3) organization whose mission is Community Advancement Through
Celebration. On the Waterfront has helped local Not-for-Profits raise over $7
million since 1986.