[GreenYes] Graphic for waste flow
Greenyes colleagues,

I've been asked to develop a MSW disposal flow graphic for our county, including in-county generated waste being transferred out of the county by private haulers (on a very ambitious schedule, I might add - by tomorrow!).  A cash flow overlay would be nice, showing payments for tipping fees, franchise fees, etc.  Does anyone know if such a graphic illustration exists and where it might be found?  The graphic can be general in nature and then I may have to make it specific to our county.

Any leads or guidance are greatly appreciated.

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division
phone: (336) 727 8418
email: waynet@no.address

"Experience is what allows us to recognize repeated mistakes."