[GreenYes] Re: egs. of franchising in unincorporated areas?
Brenda

re: #3, NJ had something, I think it was called 901, that required background checks of haulers before granting them a permit. I don't know if it's still in effect, I know it was challened quite some time ago (like 15 years ago!), and it was on the state level, not community.

Amy