[GreenYes] Textbook Recycling
Listserve,

About 2-3 years ago, the City of Greensboro sent several truckloads of textbooks from its old library and the local University for recycling to Envirotext, a book recycler in Alabama.  Apparently, that company is no longer in business.  I have had requests from the local school district where I now work about textbook recycling.  Since I am coordinating the district wide school recycling program I agreed to do some research on textbook recycling.  My web search turned up nothing.

Is anyone aware of any textbook recyclers out there?  Phone numbers, physical addresses, web addresses, etc. are all appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne