[GreenYes] Burning Question
I was cleaning out some old files recently and came across a publication: "the burning question: garbage incineration vs. total recycling in NY," dated 1986. It was done by the new york public interest research center, inc and PIRG. Does anyone want it? I am happy to mail it to you. First come, first served!