Re: [GreenYes] gypsum drywall
In a message dated 12/18/02 9:56:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bpugh@ci.fayetteville.ar.us writes:<< The only idea I could think of was
taking the material to a commercial  composter.  Are there other ways to
recycle gypsum?

When my kids were young, we coached and administrated Soccer leagues.  We
used gypsum to line fields.  This was instead of paint or burning the lines
on the turf.  Why not connect the generator with the various baseball,
football, soccer leagues?

Richard V. Anthony
Richard Anthony Associates
858 272 2905