From: Stephan Pollard [mailto:sp@cast.uark.edu]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:30 PM
To: e cooney
Cc: greenyes@grrn.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [GreenYes] Scientific Breakthrough Liberates
Energy Users from Fossil Fuel Dependence

Yep.  As the feller says ... If it something sounds too good to be true
then ...

e cooney wrote:

> Thoughts on the posted Energy Press Release...

this list are available here:
http://greenyes.grrn.org/
pages before posting.

Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 132, Public Records, this electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such are subject to request and review by anyone at any time.