Re: [GreenYes] Plastic Replacement for Aluminum Cans
On 3 Dec 2002 at 17:49, Pete Pasterz wrote:

> Yippee--
>
> the return of the plastic can...how long has this been on the shelf?
>  Is this latest reincarnation any more recyclable than version 1.0??

Hey Pete....

I will happily lay odds that it is not, but never forgetting, that the raw material is still
non-renewable, and of course, the life cycle toxics issues are all still there - could one
not make a case for these kinds of tests be done prior to release of new packaging?
The ongoing coming to light of new chemicals being leached into content is
worrying... like acetaldehyde in PET.....

Kind regards
Muna