No Subject
Valerie and Cian:

I was the Recycling Program Manager for SF from 1986-1992. I am not
exactly sure I understand the type of information you are looking
for, but I certainly have historic knowledge. Have you talked to
anyone at the city's recycling program for current studies, or to
Norcal?  The old studies I remember we did include the 1996 study you
mention as well as a residential recycling plan.

If there is anything in particular I can help you with, please feel
free to contact me directly.

Amy