[GreenYes] Order the Tree Free Staples Paper Online
Unless you just can't stand Staples, I second Amy's recommendation. . .order
the tree-free paper from Staples over the web. My order arrived one day
after I ordered it last week, but I have no idea whether the store 25 miles
from here would have carried it and didn't want to waste time finding out. I
live in rural North Carolina, so if I can get it that way, everyone else
should be able to. (I always order the Great White 30% post-consumer paper
that way too. . .beats driving and carrying all those reams out of the store
when they'll deliver it right to your door for free if you spend $50--plus
you can get higher recycled content online than many of the stores will
stock.)

Kivi

Kivi Leroux Miller, EcoScribe Communications
Writing, editing, and design for the environmental
   community and other progressive organizations
Tel: (336) 249-0913  www.ecoscribe.com