[GreenYes] supporting the president on recycling
There is a group called Republicans for Environmental Protection that
it may make sense to connect with. I posted something about them
before the last US presidential election-- they were having an event
in Boston that I had been invited to. I was quite impressed, and have
since noticed a lot about them in the press opposing Bush's rollbacks
on environmental protection.  Their website is
http://www.repamerica.org/. They list themselves as "the
environmental conscience of the GOP."  We should be build alliances
based on issues, not parties. Maybe GRRN should send them the welfare
for waste report.

Amy