Fwd: RE: [GreenYes] Looking for biodegradables and #1 cups

From: "Frederic Scheer" <fscheer@biocorpNA.com>
To: "Gary Liss" <gary@garyliss.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:33:26 -0700

You should visit: http://www.biocorpna.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Liss [mailto:gary@garyliss.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 1:29 PM
Subject: Fwd: [GreenYes] Looking for biodegradables and #1 cups
From: Kking61101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:07:51 EDT

I am looking for #1 PET 14oz. plastic beer cups and other recycleable/ biodegradable food packaging including; plates, cutlery, etc. Can anyone tell me where I can find these items?

Thank you,
Karen King
On the Waterfront, Inc.
815-964-4388
www.onthewaterfront.com

Producer of Illinois's largest music festival, On the Waterfront, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is Community Advancement Through Celebration.

On the Waterfront has helped local Not-for-Profits raise over $6.5 million since 1986.
Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485

Gary Liss