[GreenYes] NBC Nightly News
It now appears the NBC Nightly News piece on recycling, probably set for
Thursday evening, will feature an assessment of the operational components
and results of three urban recycling programs: Chicago, New York City and San
Francisco.

Jerry Powell, Editor
Resource Recycling

--------------------------------------
Please note my new e-mail address and change your address book:
JPowell@resource-recycling.com.

Resource Recycling Magazine
Plastics Recycling Update
E-Scrap News -- our newest newsletter, covering all aspects of recycling and
product     stewardship of electronics scrap.  Contact us for details.
Container Recycling Report

P.O. Box 42270
Portland, OR 97242-0270
(503) 233-1305