Re: [GreenYes] Tech Trade-In
I saw it on the front page of their circular in my sunday paper last weekend.

>>> "Chris Cloutier" <CCloutier@drintl.com> 08/15/02 12:43PM >>>
Last night on the radio I heard an ad from CompUSA that they are doing a
"tech trade-in" this w/e at all stores. Bring in your old technology - they
mentioned PC's and cameras - and they will give you "up to" a certain amount
of cash (varied by product) for a new product of the same type. They noted
AMD and Athelon (sp?) processor-containing PC's were on special feature.

Their website is silent on the issue and no word from the customer service
department.

Anyone else hear this?

Chris

Chris Cloutier