From: Blair Pollock <bpollock@co.orange.nc.us>
To: <greenyes@grrn.org>
Cc: Muriel Williman <mwilliman@co.orange.nc.us>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: [GreenYes] In search of a book on using recycling to teach English
as asecond language

> Some years ago (mid 90's) somewhere in Minnesota, someone published a book
that used recycling and other environmental activities to teach English to
adults primarily, but it was also useful at the k-12 level. I once had a
copy, it's gone, now I am in search of another. Does anyone know how I may
be able to find this book (or something else like it?) Our area is now over
10% Spanish speaking, kind of happened 'overnight' and there is happily a
booming demand for Spanish language recycling info. Thanks.