[GreenYes] Fw: Mass. rally for Jeffords bill
----- Original Message -----
From: LMuise7787@aol.com
To: bb-action-ntwk@lists.bottlebill.org
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 3:00 PM
Subject: [BBAN]: (no subject)

My name is Christi Muise, President of the Massachusetts
Redemption Coalition. We are seeking your support for
Senator Jefford's National Beverage Producer Responsibility
Act, which was announced on Earth Day 2002 in
Washington. We are organizing a rally in Boston and would
like you to share your views. The bill would hold the
beverage industry responsible for an 80% recovery rate of
their empties. It would also raise the deposit to 10-cents and
expand the existing Massachusetts Bottle-Bill. The recovery
rate in 2001 was below 70% and falling. It's time we all
share in the efforts of recycling in Massachusetts.

Christi Muise
Mass. Redemp-Co
439 Main St.
Hudson, Ma. 01749