[GreenYes] About the Digest
For our digest viewers:

I've set up the greenyes digest so that html and attachments
are now automatically stripped out of it. I've already tried it out
on a test list, so I'm reasonably sure it works. Tomorrow's digest
should be free of garble. Everything below this post tonight should
be free of garble as well. I'm still looking into implementation
of numbering the posts in the digest. Thanks for your patience!

Chris