[GreenYes] Re: [Greenyes Digest] V3 #52
Greetings all !

  I am new to the list and was interested in making a
note to folks who have "old" computers.  These would
be 486's and newer.  If you have one of these
computers and would like to know how to get those
recycled?  Look on the internet for your local "Linux"
users group.  These folks would be happy to take your
old computers and breathe some new life into them.

   Also, for those of you who might be interested, you
should go to a local Linux meeting with your old
computer and see what can be done with it !  You would
be amazed !

   If you live in the Tampa Bay area, and have an old
PC you want to get rid of, please feel free to contact
me, and I would be happy to either take your PC or get
you in contact with the Linux users group in your area
!

  Thank you !
  Mark