[GreenYes] Blue bags
Hi again--
This is Gina Caneva with Conscious Choice Magazine.  I'm still putting
together that recycling story.  Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on the
Blue bag recycling program.  We have it here in Chicago, but the city's
contract with Waste Management will soon be up, so it may change.
Thanks,
Gina Caneva
Conscious Choice
312-440-4373