Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 1:06 PM
Subject: [GreenYes] New York trash

Hello,
   Can anyone out there tell me of a local New York City grassroots group that is working toward reducing trash here.  My friend and I are heartbroken by the loss of half the recycling program in this magnificent city and want to do something to help.  We have some creative ideas, but would like to see what others are doing before moving ahead.   Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Laura