[GreenYes] NY Trash vs. Recycling
I've been following the sad news out of NYC.  Today, I had an idea about one posting on this list that said something like, "Bloomberg just doesn't like recycling".  Isn't that akin to Cheney just not liking conservation when he was working on the energy policy.  You see where I'm going with this?  Has anyone done any research on campaign contributions to Bloomberg from Waste Management, et al?  Just a thought.