[GreenYes] SolFest, August 24 & 25 2002 in Hopland, CA

Hello again,

Posting to the listserv seems the most effective way to collectively thank
all of you who responded to my biodegradable cup query.  I am quite
impressed with the magnitude, quality and quickness of response.

Furthermore, I'd like to extend an invitation to the festival,
www.solarliving.org, and inquire as to anybody's interest or ability to
provide us with educational materials and or signage on solid waste
management and composting especially as it applies to a festival situation.

We are looking to mount an aggressive waste reducation educational effort
and this seems like the place to look for expertise.

Best regards,

Paul