[GreenYes] RE: Gasoline Reuse/Recycling
Hi ~

We have a local petroleum distribution firm that collects gasoline/oil
mixtures for recovery. I haven't looked into how they actually do it, but we
promote this program in the fall both to recreational boaters as well as to
those that mix gas and oil for lawn mowers.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County