[GreenYes] San Francisco Solid Waste Prevention and Recycling Grants
For fiscal year 2002/2003, the City and County of San Francisco Department
of the Environment has $1,000,000 budgeted for solid waste grants. We are
seeking proposals to prevent waste and increase recovery of materials in
San Francisco, including source reduction, reuse, recycling, composting,
education and recycling market development projects. Applications must be
received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 26, 2002. To receive a copy of the
announcement and application, or for more information, please refer to our
website at www.sfenvironment.com or call (415) 355-3753.