[GreenYes] Recycling at Music Festivals
I do not recall the original requester, but I referred him, and now
y'all to a group that does nothing but recycle at music festivals. Check
out www.cleanvibes.com for a look at what is going on, and has been
going on for years right here at home. I don't know the group
personally, and have not seen them in action either, but I do know one
of there past (present) crew leaders and I am confident these guys are
good at what they do! Perhaps, this discussion will spur someone else to
go on a summer tour with the recycling truck!
Have a great weekend....and see you at the show!
Justin
begin:vcard
n:Stockdale;Justin
tel;fax:505-992-3028
tel;work:505-992-3025
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Santa Fe County;Solid Waste Division
adr:;;PO Box 276;Santa Fe;NM;87504-0276;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:recycle@co.santa-fe.nm.us
title:Waste Reduction Coordinator
fn:Justin Stockdale