[GreenYes] Corporate responsibility/procurement guidelines
Fran,
I know that at least that many federal agencies (EPA, military, etc.) in the
Northwestern US have formed a "support group", if you will, to become more
sustainable in their operations. Sorry I don't have a contact for that
group. I think the acronym was FNS, though I don't recall what that stands
for. Also, check out the resources on the EPA's Office for Innovation
website regarding their environmental procurement policies:
http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/epp/

Good luck!
Peace,

Valerie Carey