[GreenYes] Multi-Family Reuse Statistics
Does anyone have any statistics on the amount of reusable household durable goods generated at multi-family (apartment) buildings? I assume there is a great opportunity with the high resident turnover rate, but haven't been able to find any data.

Thanks for any assistance you may have.

Alex Danovitch
Eureka Recycling

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: alexd@eurekarecycling.org
Visit our NEW WEBSITE!   www.eurekarecycling.org

Eureka Recycling, a nonprofit organization created by the Saint Paul Neighborhood Energy Consortium, specializes in recycling and waste reduction services, programs, education and advocacy. Our mission is to reduce waste today through innovative resource management and to reach a waste-free tomorrow by demonstrating that waste is preventable not inevitable.