[GreenYes] mailers for printer cartridge recycling
There are several companies that provide the service of a free mailer to
return ink jet and laser printer cartridges.  One that I understand is
endorsed by the State of Missouri Dept. of Elementary and Secondary
Education is: AAA Environmental  http://www.aaaenvironmentalinc.com/
They print a bar code on the mailers to identify the collection entity, and
a payment is made to the collecting entity, based on the number of and type
of cartridges collected. It is my understanding that cartridges with memory
chips are reprogrammable and more valuable.  These bags ship to a PO Box in
Franklin TN.

Laura Neuman
Choose Environmental Excellence - Gateway Region
1915 Alfred Ave., St. Louis, MO  63110
(314) 772-8787 ext. 102
laura@ceegr.org
www.ceegr.org