Subject: [GreenYes] FREE postage paid inkjet envelope
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:15:49 -0600
From: "Megan Kershner" <Mkershner@cityofboise.org>
To: <greenyes@grrn.org>

Anyone have more information and/or a web link on the clear plastic,
postage paid envelopes for recycling inkjet cartridges found at US Post
Offices??

The envelope is clear with green printing, approximately 5"x7".  It
reads "This cartridge return program is not sponsored by or affiliated
with the cartridge manufacturer."  The mailing address is "Recycling
Center, Franklin, TN."
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!!