RE: [GreenYes] RE: compressed air
On 16 Apr 2002 at 15:50, TomT wrote:

> Excuse me for saying so, but
>
> WAY COOL!

*grin* you are excused....

> When Muna mentioned compressed air, I was assuming he was referring to
> storing air as energy as a hydraulic system stores energy via 'another
> fluid'.  I had never even heard of this concept before.

this project potentially supports what you are doing - local energy generation must
surely be the way to go, implying not only the minimal environmental impact, but also
minimal reliance on long supply lines - pardon the unfriendly metaphor, but any good
tactician, military or otherwise, will agree: keep your supply lines as short as possible
- how about at home?

Muna