Re: [GreenYes] Bottle Bill Repeal/Where to send contributions
Dear C. Williams,
Since you asked--you can send a contribution to CRI and it would be highly
appreciated and put to good use.  CRI worked hard to prevent this repeal, but
we were greatly outspent by the food and beverage industries.

I think a legal overturn is unlikely, however.  Better to document the
mis-information campaign in Columbia and try for re-instatement next year,
and/or focus on other campaigns we have going, like getting a new BB passed
in Hawaii, preventing upsets in New York, Iowa and Massachusetts, and working
on a national bottle bill.

Jennifer Gitlitz

Senior Research Associate, Container Recycling Institute

Home office:

1010 Pleasant St.

Worcester, MA 01602

Phone: (508) 793-8516