---------
From: Ellen Waguespack
<ewaguespack@marnellcorrao.com>
Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:10:22 -0800

Hello-

I wonder if you can help-  I am trying to find a
company or organization
which might recycle mattresses.  I have a large
project going on here in Las
Vegas which involves the replacement of approx. 3500
mattresses.  I am
seeking a source for recycling this massive quantity
of mattress sets rather
than them merely ending up in a landfill.

Any suggestions?

Ellen M. Waguespack
ewaguespack@marnellcorrao.com

MARNELL CORRAO ASSOCIATES