Gary
From: "Scott Vitters" <svitters@na.ko.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:47:38 -0500

Gary,

We have worked to organize Green Teams in the approximately 120 communities
hosting city celebrations for the Torch Relay across the country (formal
events where a community comes together around the arrival of the torch).

Last night there was a celebration in Seattle and we were really pleased to
have the Washington State Recycling Association serving as our Green Team.

Tonight the celebration is in Spokane with the Green Team consisting of
volunteers from the Spokane Regional Solid Waste System and Washington
State Recycling Association.  As for Lansing, there unfortunately wasn't a
city celebration.

- Scott
At 04:54 PM 01/24/2002 -0500, Pete Pasterz wrote:

>Congrats to GRRN and CRRA for these "Olympic" achievements!!  [any plans
>to audit/verify the success/claims??]

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485