[GreenYes] Festival Recycling
I would like to thank everyone who gave me ideas and provided information on recycling at festivals. I have received some excellent tips and information from Napcor. If anyone else has any input, please email me.

I am looking for information in regard to recycling at festivals. I am
looking to start a recycling program at On The Waterfront, a premier music
festival and carnival in Rockford, IL. The festival attracts approximately
350,000 people over a 3 day period each Labor Day weekend. Recycling is not
currently mandatory, but is available in Rockford, with an extra cost of
course. Does anyone have any information that could possibly help me? All
suggestions and input are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Karen King

On The Waterfront
308 W. State St.