[GreenYes] Re: Landfills Methane and Global warming
Hi John,
I'm very interested. In fact I'm writing a grant to the turner foundation right now to get funds to divert organic waste here in Georgia. Raising tipping fees at landfills and on incineration is the capitalistic way to help to P2. Unfortunately Georgia and other states with low tipping fees are in a situation where there is no monetary incentive to divert and recycle. I'm tired of trying to turn a profit doing something that is so vital to the global environment. This just needs to be done.
                 Mark McConnell
                 Creative Earth Inc. Athens, Ga.