Re: [GreenYes] President Bush and the USA
Edna J. Glenn wrote:
> Also, in my view political verbal caricature, often clever/humorous but
> also often entirely predictable/banal, reinforces the impression,
> 'teaches' us, that those of us not holding political office are powerless.
> We are not powerless; and there are enough instances of grassroots
> change-making to endorse this assumption.

Agreed that we are NOT powerless, or else many of us would have given up
long ago... but laughter is but one way to release stress that should
not be allowed to build up - and without a sense of humour, my life (for
one) would certainly be lessened...

thanx for that!

Muna