RE:[GreenYes] Achieving a sustainable economy
Roger Guttentag,
    Excellent, taking into account of what Cheney had said that "energy conversation is of personal virtue" people might do so, but to be recognized and publicly rewarded will get more people wanting to be seen as doing good.  Cheney also goes on to say energy conversation has little economic value.  Believe me he is on the bottom of my list of most favorite person.
    Maybe its about time GRRN establish a fund for such a thing (we all would need to contribute) if not a money reward, a recognition reward would do just the same.

BruceArkwright,Jr.
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society