RE: [GreenYes] Re: The need for respectful diagreement / attitudes toward capitalistic economies
Bravo Roger,
If this list moves toward a more professional exchange of practical ideas, I
will happily support it.  Otherwise, I will simply write it off as another
den of extremists who enjoy compaining more than making any substantive
contributions toward a sustainable future.
-Not to in any way demean GRRN's recent coup with the BEAR report- very
impressive.
Jay Donnaway