[GreenYes] Re: NRC Presentation on EPR policy
Dear Greenyesers:

I have spent quite a bit of time -- preparing a full presentation analyzing
EPR policies around the world for a government audience, including
handouts..  I recently found out I will have only 10 minutes to actually
speak in my session at the NRC Congress.  I am taking four days out of a
busy schedule and money to get there.

If anyone has an interest in hearing the whole presentation, (perhaps a
cancellation) -- (its about 30-40 minutes) I will be in Seattle between 3
pm. Sunday and 5 p.m. Tuesday.

My cell is 240-603-1182.

Its 3:30 pm will not check email after 6 p.m. today until Monday remotely.

Thanks for your interest!!

Cheers
Best of luck and see you in Seattle!!
Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International

At 11:24 AM 1/10/02 -0800, Gary Liss wrote:
>Room numbers just in for GRRN and GRC meetings at NRC:
>
>Sunday - Please send reply to me or ricanthony@aol.com to get Room.
>Monday - GRRN Open Forum - Room 604, Convention Center
>Tuesday - GRC Takebacks Organizing - Room 604, Convention Center
>
>GRC/GRRN exhibit booth = 712
>
>GRC thanks CRRA and NRC for supporting these efforts to organize GRC and
>GRRN events at the NRC.  Please stop by and visit the GRC and CRRA Booths.
>
>Gary Liss
>Secretary, GRC
>Gary Liss
>916-652-7850
>Fax: 916-652-0485

>this list is available here:
>http://www.grrn.org/general/greenyes.html

Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International/ State Recycling Laws Update
5111 Berwyn Rd. Ste 115 College Park, MD 20740)
301/345-4237   Fax 345-4768
http://www.raymond.com