[GreenYes] plastics recycling education
dear recyclers,

while we're on the sticky subject of plastics, does
anyone know if there is ANY educational material
available out there that explains the difference
between blow-molded and injection-molded plastics?

i have visted with the american plastics/chemistry
council and with the napcor folks to no avail. i'm
specifically looking for a poster or something to help
explain why, because of their different markets, we
cannot accept all #1's and #2's in our program at this
time.

any leads would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,
melissa terry