[GreenYes] Why is shipping pallets a big problem?
If you manufacture a product Like a shipping pallet. Why cant any one come up
with an economical way to reuse or dispose of them after there use. All I've
seen is there ground up and disposed of. Granted some are rebuilt and put
back into industry but a lot of them are thrown away. Or pond off on who ever
will haul them away. I think someone should come up with something to do with
this wood that only has one purpose.

Kris Copenhagen
Owner of The Oak Planter Box Wood Shop.
http://www.oakplanterbox.iwannabefamous.net