[GreenYes] landfill calculations
I've attached an excel spreadsheet with calculations for expected landfill savings from an OCC ban that we're trying to implement.  I'd appreciate any feedback on the assumptions and calcuations that I've made.  I'm not aware of any universal LF savings calculation model so I've sort of made it up as I go.  Critique/suggestions sought and appreciated.

Thanks.

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division
phone: (336) 747 8418
email: waynet@cityofws.org

OCC HMRLF life savings.xls - This executable file deleted.
Please do not attach files to posts.